- Exe Estuary Coastal Community Team – ‘Love Your Local Catch’ initiative
- VALMER – running from 2012-2015 the project valued marine ecosystem services in the Western Channel – making stronger links between science, policy and people.
- Finding Sanctuary – the Regional Seas project for the South West tasked with identifying the Marine Conservation Zones for the South West
- Jurassic Coast Coastal Pathfinder Project – funded by Defra looking at new ways of engaging communities in issues surrounding coastal change, sea-level rise and coastal adaptation
- Coastal Partnerships Network – working to improve the voice and influence of Coastal Partnerships in England and the UK